Revealed Recordings Drops Incredible Miami Sampler 2017
Year in and year out, it seems that Revealed Recordings always finds a way to impress with their Miami Sampler.
This year, the label expands its dominance by splitting the EP into separate day and night versions. There are eight tracks in each section, which ultimately makes for a 16-track collection that calls on the services of over 30 different artists. Whether you’re looking for a chill track to sip a drink on the beach to or the latest banger to rage away the night, the Revealed Miami Sampler has you covered.
- Shanahan, Radiology & TH3 ONE feat. Max Landry – Refuse – Strong vocals and mellowed out synths make for an excellent production.
- Ravitez – Bug Twerk – High-pitched synths and a pulsating bassline unite for a more energetic take on a daytime track.
- Sunstars – Honrado – A massive bassline and creatively chopped vocals make for a useful and groovy house record.
- Adventurer – Reality – Passionate vocals star on this one, as progressive synths finish strong to make a dynamic hit.
- Taku-Hero & Funk Machine – Fun Lovin – Vocals in the upper octaves and thick mid-range synths make “Fun Lovin” a track to put on repeat.
- Loris Cimino feat. Shai Dawn & Oscar Del Amor – Believe – This future house record has all the infectious power to get any dancefloor moving and grooving.
- Roc Dubloc – Plata O Plomo – This Narcos-inspired tune brings plenty of bass and gritty synths to infuse energy into any DJ set.
- Aceaxe x Patrick Moreno feat. Jonny Rose – Chasing Love (Downtempo Version) – This tune ventures into the future bass realm, and does excellently using powerful vocals and anthemic synths.
- Antoine Delvig & Paul Vinx – Blondies – These producers pull out all the stops to make a bass house banger filled to brim with heavy sub-bass and hard synths.
- Suyano & Matt Watkins – Bomboclat – Reggae-inspired vocals and Dutch house synths join forces to create a wild banger that will set any dancefloor on fire.
- MR. BLACK & 22Bullets feat. Richie Loop – Badman – “Badman” is a genre-clashing record that combines unapologetic electro house with a slick psy-trance element that brings uniqueness to a new level.
- R3SPAWN & Kroshwell – Warfare – Perfectly-tuned electro synths and a fat serving of bass link up to create a lively big-room smash.
- KIIDA vs. J-Trick – Lose It – “Lose It” abandons the four to the floor bassline in favor of triplets, and a myriad of fantastic synths do the rest to create an unrestrained crowd-pleaser.
- Dirty Ducks & Charlie Ray – Nova – Bouncy synths and an epic chord progression come together to create a rocking tune with an excellent vibe.
- Aylen Parks & Tom Crusher – Never Back Down – Vocal chops and grinding electro synths give “Never Back Down” an infectious energy and passionate feel.
- Jimmy Clash – Brutal (Faruk Sabanci Edit) – Dutch house vibes dominate on this record where high-pitched synths and fervent drums make for a contagiously catchy tune.
Revealed Recordings – REVRSP127 | Buy/stream Revealed Miami Sampler 2017 here.